Airport Foundation MSP volunteers are one of the most visible resources for visitors at MSP Airport. Our volunteers provide information and services to travelers and help more than two million people each year.
Current Volunteers: Please Click Here to Sign into your Volunteer Portal
• Travelers Assistance volunteers work at information booths and walk the terminals assisting travelers with directions, flight status, lost and found, transportation, hotels, and tourist attractions.
• CBP (Customs and Border Protection) Guides welcome incoming international travelers while assisting U.S. Customs personnel within the Federal Inspection Area.
• MSP Animal Ambassadors, registered therapy animals, volunteer with their human handlers in casual meet-and-greet activities at designated petting stations.
We also offer a variety of services including:
• Connecting travelers to airport amenities such as nursing mother’s rooms, family restrooms, and service animal relief areas.
• Assisting travelers with translation and interpreter services.
• Providing specialized one-on-one support to travelers with special needs.
JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER TEAM!
Volunteers set their own schedule and are required to work 2 shifts per month for a minimum of one year. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. A 10-year background check is conducted on all applicants.
Ready to get started? Please complete our online application and a staff member will reach out to schedule a phone interview. We host monthly orientation sessions for new volunteers.
Want to learn more before you apply? We’d love to talk with you! Please direct questions to the Foundation by using the “Contact Us” form on the main page.