Travelers Assistance – We’re Here to Help!
Travelers Assistance is one of the most visible resources for visitors at MSP Airport. Volunteers provide information and services to travelers and help more than two million people each year!
• Travelers Assistance volunteers work at information booths and walk the terminals assisting travelers with directions, flight status, lost and found, transportation, hotels, and tourist attractions.
• CBP (Customs and Border Protection) Guides welcome incoming international travelers while assisting U.S. Customs personnel within the Federal Inspection Area.
• MSP Animal Ambassadors volunteer with their human handlers in casual meet-and-greet activities at designated petting stations.
In addition, we offer a variety of services including:
• Directing travelers to airport amenities such as nursing mother’s rooms, family restrooms, and service animal relief areas.
• Connecting travelers with translation and interpreter services.
• Escorting travelers with special needs (Meet & Assist).
• Providing a comfortable waiting area for people who are using our services.
Please complete this form to request and schedule Meet & Assist services.
Want to join our team of amazing volunteers? Click here for more information!