Making The Journey Smoother For Travelers
Travelers Assistance (TA) is one of the most visible resources for travelers and other visitors at MSP International Airport. Over 400 Travelers Assistance volunteers welcome and help passengers throughout both terminals in a variety of ways.
MSP Animal Ambassadors – registered therapy canine teams – participate in casual “meet and greet” activities bringing joy, comfort, and companionship to those they meet at MSP.
MSP Navigators are the first line of hospitality and customer assistance to passengers arriving at the MSP terminals. They provide information to travelers in areas outside of security; e.g., ticket counter and ground transportation area.
Service Specialists at our Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 information booths answer travelers’ questions and assist with a multitude of problems. They staff the booths from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day except major holidays.
Go Guides help travelers who aren’t located near our information booths at both terminals T1 and T2.
CBP (Customs and Border Protection) Guides welcome incoming international travelers while assisting U.S. Customs personnel within the Federal Inspection area.
Travelers Assistance booths are located at:
- Near the entrance to Concourse A
- On Concourse C across from Gate C-12
- Near the entrance of Concourse D
- Near the entrance to Concourse E
- Near the entrance to Concourse F
- Ticketing Level near Exit Door 3
- Baggage Claim Level near Exit Door 2
- Baggage Claim Level near Exit Door 5
- Near the Baggage Claim area on Level 1