Travelers Assistance – We’re Here to Help!
Travelers Assistance is one of the most visible resources for visitors at MSP Airport. Volunteers provide information and services to travelers seven days a week from 8:00 am-8:00 pm and help more than two million people each year!
• Travelers Assistance volunteers work at information booths and walk the terminals assisting travelers with directions, flight status, lost and found, transportation, hotels, and tourist attractions.
• CBP (Customs and Border Protection) Guides welcome incoming international travelers while assisting U.S. Customs personnel within the Federal Inspection Area.
• MSP Animal Ambassadors volunteer with their human handlers in casual meet-and-greet activities at designated petting stations.
In addition, we offer a variety of services including:
• Directing travelers to airport amenities such as nursing mother’s rooms, family restrooms, and service animal relief areas.
• Connecting travelers with translation and interpreter services.
• Escorting travelers with special needs (Meet & Assist).
• Providing a comfortable waiting area for people who are using our services.
Please complete this form to request and schedule Meet & Assist services.
Want to join our team of amazing volunteers? Click here for more information!