Who We Serve And What We Offer
Travelers Assistance (TA) volunteers serve a wide variety of people at MSP International Airport. Volunteers assist domestic and international airline passengers with issues such as:
- Directing people within the airport
- Providing information about airlines and airport amenities
- Answering questions about local accommodations and tourist attractions
- Escorting travelers to special airport facilities such as the nursing mother’s room and family room
- Assisting travelers with special needs
In addition, the TA program offers:
- Translation/interpreter services
- Infant supplies in times of emergency
- A comfortable waiting area for people who are using our services
Please call 612-726-5236 for more information or 612-726-5570 to arrange for assistance at MSP.
As the chart below shows, the number of people TA has served and the number of hours volunteers have given has increased steadily since we started in February 1994.
|Year||People Served||Volunteer Hours|