Experience Art, Music & Film at MSP Airport
The mission of the ARTS@MSP program is to enhance the image of Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP), enrich the public’s experience and promote a sense of place through arts and culture. Working in partnership with the Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC), the Airport Foundation MSP began administering this program in 2008.
Components of the ARTS@MSP program include:
- A showcase of local artists’ work in commissioned pieces and rotating exhibits
- A new film screening room featuring short films and documentaries from the Upper Midwest region
- Music, dance and theatrical performances at both Terminal 1-Lindbergh and Terminal 2-Humphrey
- Art Restoration at MSP Airport
- The 2016-2017 Annual MSP Employee Art Show
View the MSP Airport Arts and Culture Master Plan.