Airport Foundation MSP is Hiring!
- Full-Time Exempt
- Salary Range: $40,000 – $50,000 (plus a generous benefits package)
Are you an experienced volunteer management professional looking for a rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced, unique, and dynamic work environment? The Volunteer Coordinator will provide support to the recruitment, placement, onboarding, and training of new volunteers in close partnership with the Senior Manager of Volunteer Programs and the Travelers Assistance team. They will also support daily program operations as well as volunteer recruitment, engagement, and retention campaigns.
- Airport Foundation MSP is the only non-profit organization of its kind in the world!
- Our mission is to enhance the experience and exceed the expectations of travelers at MSP International Airport, as well as support the airport and broader aviation community.
- We achieve our mission through a wide variety of services and programs which includes customer service, therapy animals, public art, music, and special performances.
- We are proud to play an integral role in making MSP the Best Airport in North America for the 4th consecutive year (and counting)!
- Ability to be a positive leader and contribute to a highly functional, collaborative team.
- Effective communicator, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound judgement and ability to prioritize/organize duties to meet deadlines and goals in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Reliable problem solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to assess situations and work independently.
- Takes pride in quality results and attention to detail.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, ability to identify and articulate opportunities to others.
- Ability to interpret and explain policies and procedures in order to handle and/or resolve situations appropriately.
- Comfort in working with diverse/special populations.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to view the full posting and submit a cover letter and resume at the following link no later than March 8, 2021. https://airportfoundationmsp.submittable.com/submit/a91b1637-e72d-4dc7-b2b5-592fca7777c9/airport-foundation-msp-volunteer-coordinator